The Wellington Loop offers a wide range of professional development, the opportunity to access technologies at an enterprise scale, and most importantly providing a platform for connecting, collaborating and sharing with other teachers.
Some of the ways we can help are:
- Teacher Conference – LoopEd
- In school Professional Development for your school
- VLN Cluster
- Collective purchasing discounts for technical services and hardware:
- Single Sign On
- Hapara Teacher Dashboard
- Online Enrolment form
- School Mobile App – http://schoolappsnz.co.nz
- School Front Facing websites
- Access to a collaborative learning community
If you want to know more about any of these services, or what other services we provide get in touch with us!
From 2013 schools can join our learning community without being part of our fibre Loop.