WHAT DOES THE LOOP DO?
The Wellington Loop Trust is a supportive learning community that believes in the transformative power of collaboration between schools. We provide opportunities for schools to share and develop innovative thinking and best practice in the digital age.
Led by a group of respected Wellington educators drawn from across our member schools, the Loop provides schools with:
- shared professional development through attendance at collaborative forums, breakfast sessions and other PLD events;
- a full day teacher professional development conference in June each year – the LoopEd Conference;
- shared expertise and collegial support through connections across our network of Loop schools;
- collective purchasing discounts for technical services like Hapara Teacher Dashboard and School Mobile App;
- hosting of school websites.
By being part of the Loop, we collaborate and innovate together, build teacher capability and networks, enhance outcomes for students, and provide responsive, future-focused learning for the digital age.
If you want to know more about any of these services, or how we operate, then get in touch with us.
Membership Package for Primary Schools
Click on the link below to see what we can offer Wellington primary schools.
Membership Package for Secondary Schools
Click on the link below to see what we can offer Wellington secondary schools.
How can our school join the Loop? How do we get in touch?
Secondary schools and primary schools can join the Loop by paying an annual membership subscription. Our membership packages vary from year to year; they are updated annually to reflect the changing needs of our member schools.
Details of the current annual membership components and costs can be found on this page in the Membership Package documents above. (Details of each year’s package are usually available by mid-November in the year prior.)
For further information, please get in touch with us.